This is a super quick overview of the key features of Acuity Scheduling’s ‘Emerging’ Plan, which is about $15/month and a walkthrough of how to set up Acuity Scheduling for your business. To learn more about why using a scheduling service is a great idea for your business, click here.
Why Choose Acuity Scheduling
I’mma be real. I don’t think it matters a ton whether you choose something like Calendly, or use Acuity. I will tell you that client’s I’ve worked with have not been fans of Schedulicity, but that’s all I know about that platform.
Here are some reasons why I have chosen Acuity over Calendly, the other popular platform with similar functionality. (Please note that I actually now use scheduling software that came in my Funnel Gorgeous Funnels membership, but I did use Acuity personally for years and the majority of my clients use Acuity).
- I like Acuity’s aesthetic better personally. It’s a bit more minimalistic.
- I’ve found the integration of forms with appointment types + ability to accept payments to be super easy with Acuity Scheduling.
- They have some other great features like Classes (the ability to have more than one client book a time slot), which is useful for the clients that I have who are health coaches.
- Acuity Scheduling has a native integration with SquareSpace. If you have a SquareSpace site, Acuity is by far your best option for this reason.
How to Set Up Acuity Scheduling
If you’re just getting started as a new health coach or other service provider, the key things you will want to do upon sign up are:
- Integrate Acuity with whatever calendar you usually use (compatible with Google calendar, iCloud calendar and Outlook calendars).
- Set your Availability
- Create any intake forms you’ll need for your appointment types.
- Create your appointment types.
- Integrate a payment gateway.
All of these items can be accessed from the main menu on the lefthand side.
Refer to the video above for a walkthrough of how to connect all of these pieces.
Questions or comments? Feel free to drop them below or get in touch.